Friday, December 9, 2011

DIY Music Box - Love Forever ( 音乐首饰收纳盒 - 相爱一生)

My another little Sister, Stephy is getting married this year, on the Christmas day.
Therefore I made her this Music box. This music box is call "Love Forever ( 相爱一生)
I wish both of them Happily Ever After ^_^

 



 


Another Gown to sew. This time I am sewing the Mini Wedding Gown :P
Not easy to sew also. Luckily I manage to make it :P


I customize and made them this mini pre-wedding album :P

 








I wonder what my sister and her husband reaction is when they saw this music box which I specially made for them with their wedding pictures... ^_^
I hope they will like it.

1 comment:

Herry Johnson said...

Now a day’s every woman wants to do some new in fashion and want to get beauty naturally. We are giving you various options to get beauty. PearlyShirley have many accessories related to VantelPearls and Vantel or Pearls. Here is also opportunity for PearlParty.