Thursday, February 28, 2008

My Favourite Mini Craft

These are my mine craft collection...
I enjoy making all these crafts. It give me satisfaction.

I have Gentle Breeze, Sakura Pavilion, Mother Sewing room, Village courtyard, Post Office, My Little Garden, Snowing Night, Sunday Morning, Cafe De Ruelle, Leisure Time,
Grocery Store and Leaf Coffee Shop.

After i finish making these crafts, I just leave it there.. I should go and frame them up...
Will do soon or else its getting more dust on it... :P




Below these are the crafts that I havent collect :-
Snack Shop, Noodle Restaurant, Bakery, Play room, Sweet Home, Snack time, Garden Wedding, The Garden Corner, Long Vacationm Bathroom, Baby's Room, Pharmacy Shop, Flower Shop, Rose Garden,



These are the European Mini shop:-
There have 6 design which are the Leaf Coffee Shop, Lovely Baby Shop, Horticulture Shop, Grocery Store, Flower Shops and Maiden Store. I only have the Leaf Coffee Shop ^_^



There are so cute ^_^

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Attention!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rachel said...

Oh they are pretty and neat! Great job! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.